Mould in the home or office can grow on just about anything. From the structural roofing timbers to the paper in your hands right now. All that is required for mould to grow is a small quantity of moisture. In some circumstances even a low level of humidity produces enough moisture to support the growth of mould.
Mould can affect health by releasing spores into the environment which can cause breathing difficulties, allergic reactions, dermatitis and even systemic infections such as septicaemia in extreme cases. Even spores of mould which are not alive can still cause respiratory and toxicity problems to building occupants.
Contact Getex today to find out more.