Getex offers a wide range of Work Health, Safety & Environment training courses. The courses are tailored to suit the client’s / organisation’s needs and provided by experienced trainers that hold current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110). Training can be presented either on site or in the Getex training room at Macquarie Park.
The following training services provided are:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Employee Inductions
- Manual Handling
- Supervisors and Line Managers
- OHS Awareness and OHS for Supervisors
- Electrical Safety
- Accident/Incident Investigation.
- Spill Response training
- Environmental incident response training
- Environmental investigations training
- MSDS (material safety data sheet) training
- Dangerous Goods and Hazardous substance training