Getex can provide remediation services for the removal of hazardous materials including:
- Licensed Class A (Friable) or Class B (Bonded/Non-Friable) asbestos removal of materials.
- Removal of asbestos from residential buildings, commercial buildings and soil surfaces.
- Asbestos Encapsulation Services.
- Removal of lead in dust from ceiling cavities;
- Removal of mould and bacteria and treatment of surfaces;
- Air duct cleaning services;
- Lead paint encapsulation and treatment;
- Provision of all necessary sign-off services to comply with Regulators (i.e. air monitoring reports and clearance certificates).
- The ability for you the client to determine which asbestos removal contractor is utilised as Getex always aim to provide the option of at least 2 contractors quotes prior to appointment.
The GETEX team has the expertise with all consultants being professionally qualified and experienced in the field. Getex is NATA accredited to ISO 17025 for asbestos identification in materials, airborne asbestos monitoring and air volume measurement.